We the people of God of the Parish of St. Mary, Chelsea,
are a faith community guided by the Holy Spirit,
Christ made present in our time and place.
As the visible Body of Christ we are called to make God's light shine
through us in love, in service, in worship, in celebration,
in education, in guidance and in healing.
HOLY IS HIS NAME
- Please return the Family Life Services Baby Bottles to the office or the Gathering Space
- If you are interested in joining the choir for Lent & Easter, lending your singing or instrument talent, see Anne Marie at the piano bench before or following Masses or call the office.
If you want to know what is going on in youth group, click on the Youth Community tab to stay up to date with activities!
- Ash Wednesday, March 1st Mass times 8am & 7pm
It’s that time of year again! The Chelsea Knights of Columbus will begin their 36th annual fish dinner season on March 3rd with dinners being served every Friday through April 14th from 5pm until 8pm. The all you can eat dinner price is $10 for adults (12 & older) and $5 for children who are 11 & under. Senior citizens 62 and over pay $9. Carryout dinners are available for $9.
- Thomas Franklin, Deacon
- D. Michael Martin, Deacon
- Richard Shaneyfelt, Senior Deacon
- Marita Martin, Director of Religious Education
- Mary Lou Hahn-Setta, Coordinator of Youth Ministry
- Mary Underwood, Business Manager
- Jenny Haroney, Religious Ed. Secretary
- Beth Ewald, Secretary
- Helen Bulick, Secretary
- Anne Marie Merenda, Music Minister
About St. Mary
St. Mary Parish is a vibrant faith community located in the southeastern Michigan City of Chelsea. The city proper has a population of approximately 4500. The immediate area, roughly comprised by the 120 square mile school district, has over 16,500 residents. In 2016, there are 1155 families registered at St. Mary Parish.
Sunday 8:00AM & 10:00AM
Daily Mass 9:00AM
Mass at Chelsea Community Hospital
on Wednesday 4:00PM
Confessions: Saturday Noon - 1:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration: Thursday 9:00AM until Friday 9:00AM
14200 East Old U.S. Hwy. 12
Chelsea, Michigan 48118-1124
Office 734.475.7561 Fax 734.475.3207