“I have proclaimed an Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy as a special time for the Church,
a time when the witness of believers might grow stronger and more effective.”
- Pope Francis, Misericordiae Vultus
- The Annual Fish Fry begins on Friday, February 12th. Volunteers are always needed to assist in serving, and of course, to bring desserts for the Dessert Table by Friday afternoons.
- CROSS of MERCY is in the Gathering Space. Small slips of paper are provided for you to share your expressions of mercy to others or how mercy has been extended to you. After writing it down, you can roll it up, tie it with a ribbon, and place it in the cross. You may do this as often as you like. Our goal is to fill this cross with your “Mercy Moments” and to share these stories with others.
- LENTEN MINI-SERIES: Tuesday evenings during Lent, Fr. Bill celebrates Mass at 7 pm. Following Mass Donna Eder and Cathy Guinan will be offering a series of mini sessions. This year the theme will be “Mercy in our Ministries.” We will study an overview of the parish and examine all of the various ministries involved. We will connect these ministries to the Jubilee Year of Mercy. Please join us.
- If you are looking for more information about the Jubilee Year of Mercy Pilgrimage to Canada, click on the Canada Pilgrimage tab above.
About St. Mary
St. Mary Parish is a vibrant faith community located in the southeastern Michigan City of Chelsea. The city proper has a population of approximately 4500. The immediate area, roughly comprised by the 120 square mile school district, has over 16,500 residents. In 2016, there are 1155 families registered at St. Mary Parish.
Sunday 8:00AM & 10:00AM
Daily Mass 9:00AM
Mass at Chelsea Community Hospital
on Wednesday 4:00PM
Confessions: Saturday Noon - 1:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration: Thursday 9:00AM until Friday 9:00AM
14200 East Old U.S. Hwy. 12
Chelsea, Michigan 48118-1124
Office 734.475.7561 Fax 734.475.3207