“I have proclaimed an Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy as a special time for the Church,
a time when the witness of believers might grow stronger and more effective.”
- Pope Francis, Misericordiae Vultus
- Celebrate 9am Mass with us at Mount Olivet (weather permitting) on Monday, May 30th. Bring your own lawn chair.
- Make an appointment to give blood at St. Mary on Sunday, June 12th. We will host an American Red Cross Blood Drive in the Knights of Columbus room from 8am until 1:45pm. To set up an appointment, please visit redcross.org.
- CROSS of MERCY is in the Gathering Space. Small slips of paper are provided for you to share your expressions of mercy to others or how mercy has been extended to you. After writing it down, you can roll it up, tie it with a ribbon, and place it in the cross. You may do this as often as you like. Our goal is to fill this cross with your “Mercy Moments” and to share these stories with others.
- If you are looking for more information about the Jubilee Year of Mercy Pilgrimage to Canada, click on the Canada Pilgrimage tab above.
About St. Mary
St. Mary Parish is a vibrant faith community located in the southeastern Michigan City of Chelsea. The city proper has a population of approximately 4500. The immediate area, roughly comprised by the 120 square mile school district, has over 16,500 residents. In 2016, there are 1155 families registered at St. Mary Parish.
Sunday 8:00AM & 10:00AM
Daily Mass 9:00AM
Mass at Chelsea Community Hospital
on Wednesday 4:00PM
Confessions: Saturday Noon - 1:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration: Thursday 9:00AM until Friday 9:00AM
14200 East Old U.S. Hwy. 12
Chelsea, Michigan 48118-1124
Office 734.475.7561 Fax 734.475.3207