Substance Abuse Commission

For more information on the Substance Abuse Commission at St. Mary contact the office at 

Phone: 734-475-7561

Have Hope. Get Help. Is depression, anxiety, anger, pornography, drugs, alcohol or gambling ruining your life? If you or someone you know is struggling—Have Hope. Get Help. Set up a counseling appointment at one of our Catholic Charities agencies today. We offer professional, licensed, accredited counseling in a safe and supportive environment to parish members and people of all faiths. Private insurance is accepted. Individuals, couples, families and children are welcome. To learn more, visit or call: Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County 734.971.9781